Our Breezeway service is a casual worship service that meets Sunday mornings in the breezeway in front of the sanctuary at 9:00 A.M.
(in the sanctuary if weather is bad)
Our Worship Services
Our Traditional service meets Sunday mornings in the sanctuary at 11:00 A.M.
Easter Sunrise Service
We also hold services throughout the year observing special occaions, including:
- Love Sunday (Valentine’s Day weekend)
- Easter Sunrise Service each year by the lake at 7:30 A.M.
- World Mission Conference two Sundays every year with missionaries from around the world.
- Youth Sunday – First Sunday in May every year
- Kids Rock Sunday every year on Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day weekend service with folding of the flag and medley of military hymns
- Fourth of July service
- National Back to Church Sunday in September every year
- Veteran’s Day weekend service to honor our local veterans
- World Communion Sunday first Sunday in October
- Kirkin’ O’ the Tartans (a traditional Scottish blessing service) in October every year
- Christmas Cantata on the third Sunday of Advent every year
- Christmas Eve service at 6:00 PM